My fave is not on here… carrots and celery sticks with peanut butter
Any others you can add?
25 Snacks UNDER 100 Calories!!
1. Chocolate Banana: Half a frozen banana dipped in two squares of melted dark chocolate. If you love chocolate check out Clean-Eating Hot Fudge.
2. Grilled Pineapple: 2 ¼-inch thick pineapple rounds (about 1 cup), grilled for two minutes or until golden. Or try it raw!
3. Berries n’ Cream: 1 cup blueberries with 2 tablespoons whipped topping.
4. Chocolate Soy Milk (or other milk alternative): 6 ounces skim milk mixed with 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup.
5. Banana Chips: One sliced banana dipped in lemon juice and baked.
6. Carrots n’ Hummus: About 10 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus. 7. Soy Edamame: ¼ cup boiled Edamame with 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
8. Greek Tomatoes: One tomato (about the size of a tennis ball) chopped and mixed with 1 tablespoon feta and a squeeze of lemon juice.
9. Kale Chips: ½ cup raw kale with stems removed, baked with 1 teaspoon olive oil at 400° until crisp.
10. Sweet Potato Fries: One light-bulb sized sweet potato sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and baked at 400° for 10 minutes.
11. Turkey Roll-Ups: Four slices smoked turkey rolled up in large romaine lettuce leaves, and dipped in 2 teaspoons organic honey mustard.
12. Chips n’ Salsa: 10 baked pita chips with ¼ cup pico de gallo or chunky salsa.
13. Almond Butter & Celery: 1 medium celery stalk with 1 tablespoon almond butter.
14. Apples n’ Peanut Butter: ½ an apple, sliced and dipped in 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter.
15. Nuts: Ten almonds or cashews or 1 tablespoon nut butter, lick it straight from the spoon!
16. Small Sliced Avocado: Cut in half and eat it right out of the peel.
17. Mixed Raw Vegetables: Cut celery, bell peppers and carrots into slices and put in cup filled with ¼ cup fat-free ranch dressing.
18. Bell Peppers n’ Hummus: Slice up half of a red bell pepper and dip in 3 tablespoons hummus.
19. Salmon Bagel: Top half of a small bagel with 1 ounce smoked salmon.
20. Tuna: Mix together 2 tablespoons water-packed tuna with 1 teaspoon of Greek yogurt and a teaspoon of diced onion.
21. Berry Yogurt: Blend ½ cup fat-free natural yogurt, ½ cup raspberries.
22. Berries n’ Ice Cream: Store 2 level scoops of low-fat plain ice cream, ¼ cup blueberries in the freezer for a mid-day pick-me-up.
23. Red Grapes: Have ¾ cup red grapes for a sweet treat, plus antioxidant protection.
24. Tea n’ Toast: Have 1 slice of toasted fruit bread, with 1 cup peppermint tea. Simple
25. Watermelon Salad: Try 1 cup watermelon cubes, 1 Tbs crumbled goats cheese, and 2 chopped leaves of fresh mint.