“Oh this is my all-time favourite – Apple Crisp! Now made even easier!
Be Sure to SHARE to SAVE onto your personal wall for later!
Baked Apple Crisp in a Jar
-1 medium apple, thinly sliced
-1T lemon juice
-1 packet of stevia
-2T rolled oatmeal
-1/2T whole grained flour (I used millet)
-1t light brown sugar
-1T dried cranberries
-2t coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Begin by finely slicing your apple. You can peel the skin off if youd like, but I kept mine on!
3. In a medium sized bowl, coat your apple slices with lemon juice. Then toss in cinnamon and stevia. Set aside.
4. In a small bowl, mix together your crumble topping: oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, dried cranberries, and coconut oil.
4. Next, fill a small/medium sized Mason Jar with your apple mixture. It should be about 3/4 full. Then, poor on your crumble topping!
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the topping turns golden brown.
*Serve with a dollop of nonfat plain yogurt!