From DuckDynasty’s MissKay cookbook:
2 cups of Pioneer Biscuit Mix, plus small amount of additional mix
1 cup of sour cream
½ cup of Sprite or 7-Up
½ stick of butter
1. Using a pie/pastry blender, mix Pioneer Biscuit Mix with sour cream and Sprite or 7-Up.
2. Sprinkle extra biscuit mix onto a pastry sheet or wax paper and add dough.
3. Press down dough and use a biscuit cutter to cut biscuits.
4. Melt butter in an iron skillet and dip cut biscuits in skillet. Then place biscuits on a baking sheet.
5. Cook in oven at 375° for 20 minutes or until golden brown.