This homemade mac and cheese recipe is a twist on the classic Velveeta Shells and Cheese.
1 pound pasta shells
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 cups cheddar cheese
salt, to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in a large pot of boiling, salted water.
2. Once cooked, drain and return to the pot over low heat.
3. Add the cream cheese and evaporated milk, stirring to combine.
4. Once the cream cheese is melted, add the cheddar cheese and stir until melted and well combined.
5. Add salt to taste. Serve immediately.