1. Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan Cheese
Restoring broccoli’s good name. Recipe here.
2. Creamed Kale
For those still uninitiated to the wild world of kale, a little cream never hurt. (Sub in coconut milk and voila! Paleo.) Recipe here.
5. Brown Butter Sweet Potato Alfredo
I think I just found my soulmate. Recipe here.
6. Asian-Style Sesame and Garlic Green Beans
Fifteen minutes to heaven. Recipe here.
9. Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
Add to anything. Anything you want to be more delicious, that is. Recipe here.
10. Buffalo Cauliflower with Blue Cheese Sauce
Appetizer, side dish, your entire meal: Whichever you prefer. Recipe here.
11. Tomato Cobbler
When you say “Cobbler” I say… nothing. I’m eating the cobbler. Recipe here.
12. Extra Crispy Oven Baked French Fries
LOL, did you think I wasn’t going to mention fries? Silly you. Recipe here.
13. Kolhrabi Carrot Fritters with Avocado Cream Sauce
See, kohlrabi can be used for more than just coleslaw! Recipe here.
14. Baked Parmesan Zucchini “Fries”
“STOP LEAVING ME OUT OF THE FRENCH FRY PARTY” — Zucchini
15. Authentic Greek Tzatziki
There are cucumbers hiding in that pot of creamy goodness. Recipe here.
16. Vegan Macaroni and Cheese Stuffed Chile Peppers
If you need to convince yourself to eat vegetables, piling mac ‘n’ cheese on top of them isn’t a bad method. Recipe here.
17. Julia Child’s Eggplant Pizzas (Tranches d’aubergine á l’italienne)
Don’t ask questions. Just start cooking. Recipe here.
18. Orecchiette with Rapini and Goat Cheese
BTW, rapini is just a fancy way of saying broccoli rabe. Recipe here.
20. Maple-Glazed Carrots
Did you know that carrots pair perfectly with butter? They do. Recipe here.
21. Fried Artichoke Hearts with Tartar Sauce
If you can’t beat ‘em, fry ‘em. Recipe here.
25. Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy Lime Dressing
Don’t believe the hype: It’s still grilling season. Recipe here.
26. Vegan Roasted Red Pepper Pasta
If there’s anything I’ve learned in my life, it’s that all vegetables taste better with pasta. Recipe here.
27. Sweet Corn Bacon Ice Cream with Cacao Nibs
Not a side dish, I know, but still. Recipe here.