I love this with rice or wide egg noodles!
*To Save this recipe, simply Share it to your timeline*
5 med. potatoes, sliced thin
1 med. onion, chopped fine
1 (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic to taste
1 tsp. oregano
4-5 Pork chops
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 baking pan with olive oil.
3. Layer the sliced potatoes and combine the rest of the ingredients. 4. Cover the potatoes with half of the mixture.
5. Place pork chops on top of potatoes and cover with rest of mixture.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
7. Bake for about 60 minutes, turning pork chops once after first 30 minutes of baking time.