Cook time :12 mins. Cool time : 2 hours
600g frozen blueberries
2/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup Cornstarch
1/3 cup cold water
24 Pre-baked Tarts
1) In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add water and mix until combined. Add blueberries.
2) Cook over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Be sure to stir constantly to prevent the cornstarch from sticking to the bottom.
3) Reduce heat to low and cook for 8 minutes, still stirring constantly until mixture has thickened.
4) Remove from heat and stir in butter.
5) Let mixture cool for a minute.
6) Spoon into baked tarts
7) Refrigerate for 2 hours.