The smooth and creamy filling of deviled eggs is even more delicious with a twist of citrus. This recipe combines tangy lemon with Greek yogurt and dill for an appetizer or side dish that bursts will flavor. This is a recipe that is fit for spring, but it will also make a great addition to picnics all summer long.
TIME TO TABLE:
15 minutes prep.
6 hard boiled eggs, halved
1 teaspoon Paramount Citrus lemon juice
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, grated
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
1 teaspoon Paramount Citrus lemon zest
¼ teaspoon salt
1. Transfer the egg yolks to a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice and use a fork to mash up the yolks into fine crumbles.
2. Stir in the yogurt and mayonnaise until the filling is smooth.
3. Add the garlic, dill, lemon zest and salt. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
4. Place the egg whites cut-side up on a serving platter. Transfer the deviled egg filling to a piping bag fitted with a star decorating tip, or to a zip-seal plastic bag with the bottom corner snipped.
5. Pipe an even amount of filling into each egg. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.