1 cup cooked, riced cauliflower*
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp fennel
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.In a greased casserole dish, press about 1-1/2″ deep cauliflower pizza dough.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until set.
4. With a spatula loosen the dough around the edges carefully, and remove the square of dough to a greased cookie sheet.
5. With a pizza cutter, slice strips through the set dough ( slice along the width and not the length for normal bread sticks).
6. Separate slightly. Sprinkle with garlic salt and/or extra mozzarella cheese.
7. Bake at 450 degrees until the top browns.
Once the oven is preheated to 450 degrees, it is easy to pop in a couple of pizza crusts as well.
Serve with marinara sauce (optional)