Puree the Avocado and find out!
6 thick slices bacon
1/2 teaspoon peppercorn
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tomato, diced
1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
2 whole wheat tortilla wraps
1. Preheat the oven to 350º F. Place a wire rack on a large baking sheet and lay the bacon slices on it. Bake for 10 minutes. Flip the bacon, then bake for another 12 minutes or so. The bacon should stay moist and meaty, not crispy.
2. Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the cracked peppercorns and mayonnaise. Set aside.
3. Make the wraps: lay each tortilla out. Place a scoop of the avocado peppercorn dressing on the lower third of the tortilla. Break the bacon slices in half and lay them horizontally on the tortillas.
4. Pile on half of the diced tomato and lettuce. Begin to roll up the tortilla with the edge closes to you, tucking in the sides as you roll up.
5. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve any extra avocado peppercorn dressing on the side for dipping.