1 cup butter
1 lb chopped nuts (walnuts, pistachios, cashew nuts)
1 cup white sugar
½ cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup water
1. Heat your oven to 350 levels F. 2. Grease a reasonably huge baking dish with butter and preserve apart.
three. Sprinkle cinnamon on high of chopped nuts and toss smartly to combine.
four. Roll out the phyllo dough and minimize it into half of.
5. Unfold out two dough sheets in the dish and butter; proceed the course of unless you get eight layers of phyllo dough sheets in your dish.
6. Spoon in some of the spiced nuts and unfold evenly during the sheets.
7. Quilt them with 2 extra sheets, coat it with butter and prime the sheets with every other layer of nut combination.
eight. Proceed the layering and except you have lined 2/three rd of the depth of baking dish.
9. High the layers up with remaining 6 phyllo sheets.
10. Reduce it out in small squares with a sharp knife.
eleven. Bake for 50 minutes except the crust turns crisp and golden.
12. In the meantime, to make the sauce, soften sugar in water over warmth.
thirteen. Pour in honey and vanilla and let it simmer for half of an hour.
14. When your baklava is performed, take it out of the oven, smother it with the sauce and serve.