I’m from the school of thought where if you put things in your mouth and chew, eating is a success. Well, apparently that thinking is outdated because thanks to the Internet, there’s new and better ways to eat your favorite foods. In fact, some of these foods I’ve been eating completely wrong my entire life, and I bet you’ll feel the same. Eating just got so much more efficient.
1. Use lettuce as a delicious taco safety net
2. Add bacon to your cinnamon rolls (trust me)
via Plain Chicken
3. Make your to-go salads in mason jars. Add the salad dressing to the jar first so your lettuce doesn’t wilt, and add your extra veggies in between!
4. Use your waffle iron to make hash browns
via Food Network
5. Cut kiwis in half for a built-in bowl
6. Dunk better
via College Humor
7. Instead of regular tacos, make walking tacos! Perfect for on-the-go, and less mess too
via Dinner is Ready
8. Use the jelly pocket method to make PB&J
9. Hasselback potatoes will forever change your potato game
10. Eat sushi fish-side down so you don’t over-saturate your rice
Learn why here.
11. Dip your Oreos in milk and then pop them in the freezer. Amazing!
12. How to eat watermelon mess-free
13. Follow proper procedure for making sandwiches
14. Spiral your hot dogs for a more even cook
15. The right way to eat corn on the cob
via Huffington Post
Dainty bites (and in a row) is the trick.