1. Beer Braised Chicken With Tomatoes and Chiles
This recipe calls specifically for pumpkin beer — but feel free to sub in any favorite that you have on hand. Get the recipe.
2. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
Fall fact: Every meal is better with a side of cornbread. Get the recipe.
3. Crock Pot Cranberry Pork Loin
After eight hours, you’ll pour out the liquid, thicken in a saucepan, and drizzle it back over the pork. Get the recipe.
4. Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
Mind your peas. (And carrots. And potatoes.) Get the recipe.
5. Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
For anyone wondering, the finer things in life include buffalo chicken, cheese, and tater tots. Get the recipe.
6. Vegetarian Red Lentil Dal
A vibrant spice mix of turmeric, cardamom, cumin, mustard seeds, and fennel seeds gives this a ton of flavor. Get the recipe.
8. Crock Pot Pumpkin Chili
This recipe uses ground turkey instead of beef, along with three kinds of beans — so it’s protein-packed. Get the recipe.
9. Bourbon-Maple Slow-Cooked Baked Beans
The beans simmer in a sweet and tangy sauce — that includes apple cider vinegar, barbecue sauce, and bourbon — for 12 hours, so you know it’s gonna be good. Get the recipe.
10. Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Quite possibly the easiest beef and broccoli you’ll ever make — no sautéing or frying required. Get the recipe.
11. Vegan Slow Cooker Corn and Red Pepper Chowder
This version is thickened with soy or almond milk and pureed potatoes. Get the recipe.
13. Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Festive party sticks are optional, but appreciated. Get the recipe.
14. Pot Roast Sandwiches With Garlic and Brown Sugar
Make a big batch, because the leftovers freeze well. Just be sure to save some of the liquid to reheat it with later. Get the recipe.
16. Crock Pot Spaghetti Bolognese
The sauce cooks all day — then just cook the pasta as usual on the stovetop before serving. Get the recipe.
17. Vegetarian White Chili With Roasted Poblanos
At the base of the chili are poblano peppers that you’ll broil in the oven first — before tossing everything into the Crock Pot and simmering all day. Get the recipe.
18. Crock Pot Shredded Beef Enchiladas
The meat mixture cooks for several hours, then the dish is finished off in the oven.Get the recipe.
19. Thai Curried Butternut Squash Soup
Topped with fresh cilantro. Get the recipe.
20. Savory Irish Stew
Step one: Brown the beef. Step two: Slice and dice the veggies. Step three: Let the slow cooker do everything else. Get the recipe.
21. Chicken Teriyaki
Serve it up in sandwiches, over rice, or on its own. Get the recipe.