If there is one sandwich that seems to grace most kitchens throughout the year, it is a grilled cheese. Many of us take pride in our grilled cheese sandwiches, and we do anything we can to make them as awesome as possible.
If you are happy with your grilled cheese sandwich, it may be time to take it up a notch to the next level. Rather than using butter, you can use mayonnaise and you will be amazed with how delicious it tastes! Not only does it spread better, you end up with a browner and much more flavorful sandwich.
– 2 slices your favorite sandwich bread
– 2 slices cheddar or your favorite cheese
– 2 to 3 teaspoons mayonnaise
1. Heat a nonstick pan over low heat.
2. Spread the two slices of bread with an even coat of mayo.
3. Place one slice of bread in the pan, mayo-side-down.
4. Place the cheese slices on top of the bread in the pan.
5. Add the other slice of bread, mayo-side-up.
6. Cook the sandwich for a few minutes, until the bottom piece of bread is golden-brown. Flip the sandwich and cook for a few more minutes until the other piece of bread is also golden-brown and the cheese is melted.
Via: Tip Hero
Be sure to share this recipe with your friends on Facebook