This chocolate peanut butter pretzel bars recipe combines the best of every world: chocolate! Peanut butter! Pretzels!
4 cups pretzel, crushed
1 cup peanut butter
14 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan over low heat, melt the peanut butter and condensed milk together and stir to combine.
3. Add the pretzel crumbs to a large bowl and mix in the peanut butter mixture, stirring to coat.
4. Press the crumb mixture into the prepared dish and bake for 15-20 minutes or until set.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the chocolate chips. Return to the oven for 1-2 minutes, remove, and use an off-set spatula to spread the chocolate chips evenly across the top.
6. Cool before cutting.