You’re going to want to share this one!
*3/4 Cup nonfat cottage cheese
*2/3 Cup nonfat plain Yogurt
*1 Tbsp flour
*2 Tbsp sugar
*1/4 tsp salt
*4 egg whites
*Juice from 1/2 lemon
*1/2 Cup assorted fresh berries
1. Place all ingredients except eggs and berries in a blender or food processor and whip until batter is smooth
2. Add egg whites and give it a few pulses
3. Gently mix in fruits with a spoon. DO NOT blend
4. Spray bottom of your pan with cooking spray or lightly cover with oil, pour batter in
5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, checking frequently to make sure it does not brown or dry out
6. When done, serve super-hot straight out of the oven, or chilled in the fridge. Enjoy!